Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180 tabs
$40.95 incl. GST
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium. Calcium is important for healthy bones and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adequate dietary calcium during youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. Women’s calcium requirements increase after menopause.
- Calcium is an important mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron is a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains zinc as an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc.
- Vitamin D3 assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as citrate)||237.3mg|
|Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)||39mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||125mg|
|Boron (as Borax)||1mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||300mcg|
|equiv. vit. D3 100IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||2.5mcg|
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb extract equiv. to dry||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.