$1.15 – $4.60 incl. GST
A whole grain, also called a wholegrain, is a grain of any cereal and pseudocereal that contains the endosperm, germ, and bran, in contrast to refined grains, which retain only the endosperm. As part of a general healthy diet, consumption of whole grains is associated with lower risk of several diseases
Fusion Memory 30 TABSFusion Memory 30 TABS
Features and benefits
- Contains a standardised extract of Brahmi at a dose that has been shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory when taken daily for 12 weeks in clinical research plus Ginkgo and other herbs traditionally used to aid memory and cognitive function.
- Ideal for students and other people undergoing intense periods of prolonged mental activity and focus.
- Promotes healthy ageing and is also suitable for older people.
- Improves cognitive function and mental performance, with particular benefits for brain functions involving memory, learning and attention span (concentration).
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and increases energy.
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness, and improves the ability to adapt to and resist stress.
- Also aids the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus of age-related and vascular origin.
How it works
Fusion® Memory contains the Ayurvedic herbs Brahmi (also known as Bacopa) and Gotu Kola, and the Chinese herbs Ginkgo, Schisandra and Siberian ginseng, which work together to improve mental performance and aspects of cognitive functioning that involve memory, learning, concentration and attention span.
In a double blind, placebo-controlled trial, taking 9000 mg of Brahmi per day (equivalent to 1½ Fusion® Memory tablets) for 12 weeks was shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory and mental processing. These effects continued to improve after treatment was ceased.
Published scientific research demonstrates that Ginkgo enhances the circulation to the brain, which may in turn aid in the management of age-related vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, memory problems and mild tinnitus.
Other herbs in Fusion® Memory include Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng and Schisandra, which have traditionally been used to promote healthy ageing and support the inherited form of Qi (life force or energy) called Jing (or Kidney Essence), which declines as we get older, sometimes resulting in fatigue, mood and memory problems and other symptoms that we commonly associate with ageing.
These herbs may help to reduce mental and physical fatigue, relieve mild anxiety and moodiness, improve stress resistance and adaptation, and increase energy.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ceremonial Cacao Elixir 200gCeremonial Cacao Elixir 200g
Cacao Medium with West Ausralian Flower Essences to Surrender & Let Go
Brown Boronia, Dampiera & Hops
Fusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicineFusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicine
Features and benefits
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
How it works
Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle with herbs traditionally used to support various aspects of healthy liver function in TCM, as detailed below.
Milk thistle supports healthy liver function
Milk thistle supports the health of the liver and its natural detoxification processes. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are naturally generated by the body’s detoxification mechanisms, as well as by other aspects of metabolism and via exposure to pollution.
Milk thistle has a long history of use in Western herbal medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as a liver-protecting tonic and is taken to relieve indigestion symptoms, aid the digestion of fatty foods and support healthy gallbladder function (including the healthy secretion and flow of bile).
Qi and sluggish liver function in TCM
In TCM, the liver is traditionally believed to govern the smooth flow of Qi (life force energy) and blood around the body.
Bupleurum and citrus peel are traditionally used in TCM to regulate the flow of Qi and stimulate its movement if it becomes sluggish or stagnant (for example due to emotional overwhelm or a poor diet), and citrus peel is also traditionally used to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
When liver Qi is stagnant, bupleurum is traditionally taken to relieve the irritability and premenstrual mood changes that may arise.
Both herbs are also traditionally taken to support bile secretion and flow in TCM.
Citrus peel is additionally used to help relieve indigestion symptoms such as excessive burping, poor appetite and abdominal bloating, which are often attributed to sluggish flow of Qi and blood from the liver in TCM.
Heat in the liver in TCM
According to TCM philosophy, a stagnant liver generates heat in the body (sometimes accompanied by dampness), which can compromise its ability to perform its detoxification or purification functions. When this occurs, baical skullcap is traditionally taken to clear excess heat from the body (including damp-heat from the liver and heat from the gallbladder) and support the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Goji berries and schisandra
Schisandra is traditionally used to support liver health in TCM, and goji berries are traditionally taken to strengthen it. Like milk thistle, both herbs have antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.
Fusion Magnesium AdvancedFusion Magnesium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious flavours – Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon – both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body. It’s involved in over 300 essential enzymatic reactions in the body and adequate levels are vital for normal functioning of many important biological functions, including nerve conduction, muscle activity, energy production and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Magnesium and muscles
Magnesium influences muscle contraction and relaxation by balancing calcium levels in muscle cells. Inadequate dietary magnesium intake is associated with muscle twitches and cramps, muscle weakness, disrupted sleep and restlessness.
Magnesium and electrolyte balance
Being a water-soluble mineral, magnesium can be lost through sweat and urine, so increased dietary intake is required if you exercise frequently and/or sweat profusely. Magnesium also plays an important role in normal energy production and can help to support muscle performance and endurance if you aren’t getting enough magnesium from your diet.
Cardiovascular health, blood sugar and magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral involved in the function of the cardiovascular system, when your magnesium intake from your diet is inadequate. Alongside vitamin B1, magnesium also helps the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates, playing an important role in normal blood sugar metabolism.
Magnesium for premenstrual syndrome
Serum levels of magnesium in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have been found to be lower than those of women without PMS.1 Magnesium helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS including irritability, mood swings and breast tenderness.
Why magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability (absorption and availability within the body). It’s delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption. Magnesium glycinate is also highly stable, which supports its absorption.
Did you know Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing is naturally sweetened with thaumatin? Thaumatin is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe. This delicious powder can be added into your water bottle or even stirred into juice, sport drinks or smoothies!
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Fusion Calcium AdvancedFusion Calcium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
How it works
Are you getting enough calcium and vitamin D? Research has shown that many Australians have inadequate levels of these two important nutrients, which are required throughout life in order to maximise the formation, mineral density and strength of your bones.
A large body of scientific evidence has shown that taking calcium and vitamin D may help to reduce osteoporosis risk as you get older (for example by minimising bone loss at the hips and spine), and in older people, may also decrease the risk of fractures.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
For example, studies have shown that calcium is absorbed up to 24% more effectively from calcium citrate supplements than it is from calcium carbonate supplements.
This formula also includes vitamin D, which aids calcium absorption, helps reduce the rate at which calcium is lost from bone and has additional benefits for musculoskeletal health. For example, in older people, improving vitamin D status has been shown to reduce the risk of fractures and falls.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Fusion Kids Cold and Flu FighterFusion Kids Cold and Flu Fighter
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and over
- Delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy for kids to take
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Includes echinacea to support children’s immune systems and thus help them fight illness, as well as to help relieve blocked and runny noses associated with common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Also contains the traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia, plus elderberry, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL of elderberry juice.
How it works
Since their immune systems are still developing and haven’t yet learned to recognise and respond to a wide variety of infectious organisms, children experience common colds and flu more frequently than adults do. In fact, it’s normal for kids to experience as many as 10 such mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) each year*.
Echinacea and elderflower
Echinacea supports children’s immune systems to help them fight illness, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine. During colds, it’s also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve a runny nose, clear nasal congestion and unblock the nasal passages.
Elderflower is also traditionally used to decrease children’s common cold symptoms in Western herbal medicine, including soothing sore throats and relieving mild fevers.
Honeysuckle and forsythia
In TCM, illnesses that involve the rapid onset of symptoms are often regarded as being associated with excess wind entering the body from outside (which is sometimes referred to as external wind). When a mild fever is present at the same time, they’re described as being associated with wind-heat.
Children’s common colds and flu usually start with the sudden onset of symptoms like a sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion and a mild fever, so they’re typically considered wind-heat illnesses in TCM.
When wind-heat symptom-patterns are present, the herbs honeysuckle and forsythia are traditionally used in TCM to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat and mild fever, and forsythia is also used to decrease chills associated with the common cold.
*Reference: HealthDirect. Colds and flu statistics. Published 2016 and accessed September 2019 from: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/colds-and-flu-statistics