Schuessler Tissue Salts Ferr Phos (First Aid) 125t
$14.10 incl. GST
Ferr Phos is known as the First aid remedy. It is found in red blood cells and is regarded as the oxygen carrier. The more oxygen the cells receive, the more nutrients they can burn and the more energy they can release. Iron Phosphate – Ferr Phos plays a role in the creation of energy in the cells. It gives strength to the circular walls of blood vessels, especially the arteries. We must always remember that freely circulating oxygen rich blood is essential to health and life.
May assist with:
- Inflammation anywhere with redness, pain or fever
- Cold hands and feet
- Tickling cough
- Mild sore throat
- All recent physical injuries
- Strained ligaments and tendons
- Digestive upsets
- Painful, dry throat
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Ferrum Phosphate in a lactose base.
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.