Brauer Hayfever Oral Spray 20ml
$19.99 incl. GST
Hayfever Oral Spray contains homeopathic preparations of Eyebright, Onion and Black Mustard, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve symptoms of hayfever.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your health professional before using any medicines.
Tips to Help Relieve Hayfever
- Identify common triggers for your hayfever and try to minimise your exposure to them.
- Try and stay indoors when pollen counts are high. If you do need to go outside, wear wraparound sunglasses, avoid gardens and parks, and avoid mowing the lawn.
- If dust mites are a trigger for your hayfever, try replacing feather, wool or down bedding with low-allergy synthetic fibres and cover bedding with dust mite resistant covers. If possible, replace
Contains equal parts of: Allium cepa 4X, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C, Arsenicum album 6C, Arsenicum iodatum 6C, Euphrasia officinalis 4X, Kali iodatum 5C, Naphthalinum 6C, Sabadilla 4X, Sinapis nigra 4X, Sticta pulmonaria 4X.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.