Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support
$46.50 incl. GST
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains Rhodiola, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen to relieve the symptoms of stress and fatigue. Rhodiola is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to enhance physical stamina and performance.
- Rhodiola is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support maintains memory recall, mental clarity and cognitive function.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the nervous system and promote sleep.
- Withania supports energy production and assists with recovery from illness.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenative tonic and to enhance vitality.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- Stress Ease Adrenal Support contains the amino acid tyrosine, an important precursor to hormones involved in the stress responses.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root||400mg|
|stand. to contain salidroside 2mg|
|stand. to contain rosavin 3mg|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root||1.5g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||1g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) rhizome||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fusion Calcium AdvancedFusion Calcium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
How it works
Are you getting enough calcium and vitamin D? Research has shown that many Australians have inadequate levels of these two important nutrients, which are required throughout life in order to maximise the formation, mineral density and strength of your bones.
A large body of scientific evidence has shown that taking calcium and vitamin D may help to reduce osteoporosis risk as you get older (for example by minimising bone loss at the hips and spine), and in older people, may also decrease the risk of fractures.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
For example, studies have shown that calcium is absorbed up to 24% more effectively from calcium citrate supplements than it is from calcium carbonate supplements.
This formula also includes vitamin D, which aids calcium absorption, helps reduce the rate at which calcium is lost from bone and has additional benefits for musculoskeletal health. For example, in older people, improving vitamin D status has been shown to reduce the risk of fractures and falls.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced 120 CAPSUALSFusion Magnesium Advanced 120 CAPSUALS
Features and benefits
- Supports healthy muscle and nerve function
- Helps reduce the risk of muscle cramps, twitches and spasms associated with inadequate magnesium intake
- Supports cellular energy production
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- Supports blood sugar regulation in healthy people
- Combines four forms of magnesium, including Optichel MG (magnesium glycinate), which is absorbed more readily than some other forms of magnesium
How it works
Magnesium is required for a vast number of body functions. For example, it supports healthy muscle function, where it plays an important role in facilitating normal muscle relaxation and contraction.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced helps reduce muscle cramps, twitches, spasms and weakness when due to inadequate magnesium intake.
Taking Magnesium Advanced may also help to relieve hyperexcitability and sleeplessness when these issues are related to inadequate magnesium consumption.
Magnesium is also important for supporting cellular energy production, bone and cardiovascular health, and blood sugar regulation in healthy people.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced tablets combine four forms of organic magnesium including OptiChel magnesium glycinate, which may be absorbed more readily than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide.
Magnesium glycinate is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption, and is gentle on the stomach.
Discover more about muscle recovery
Optimising absorption of Zinc & Magnesium
Energise your life
Strengthen your kidneys
Sore, tense or tired?
Triathlete Ryan Bourke discusses the benefits of Fusion Magnesium Advanced muscle recovery powder for his rigorous training regime.
Do you need more magnesium?
A Holistic Approach
Fusion EnergyFusion Energy
Features and benefits
- A synergistic blend of energy-boosting herbs traditionally used to reduce fatigue, lethargy, exhaustion and feelings of debility and physical weakness.
- Helps relieve stress due to the pressures of work or study, and may also be beneficial during other stressful times, especially if stress is contributing to fatigue, mild anxiety and/or poor sleep.
- Improves mental and physical resistance to stress, and promotes healthy functioning of the immune system, libido, heart and brain (cognition) during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Improves sleep quality and enhances recovery after rest.
- Professionally formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help generate healthy Qi (energy or life force) and strengthen Shen (the energy that keeps the mind and spirit strong).
- To ensure you’re getting the vitamins and minerals your body needs for the production of energy, we recommend taking Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced alongside Fusion® Energy formula.
How it works
In Chinese medicine, the word Qi (pronounced ‘chee’) describes the energy or life force that flows throughout your body, giving you the capacity to respond to your environment and the ability to move, think, breathe, digest food, and experience everything that life has to offer.
If your Qi becomes deficient, you may experience fatigue and lethargy, along with feeling that you lack the motivation and energy to get things done.
Fusion® Energy formula has been carefully developed according to the ancient principles of TCM to help generate healthy Qi and balance the opposing forces Yin and Yang that regulate its rhythmical ebb and flow throughout the day. It also strengthens Shen, the energy that gives power to the mind, spirit and will.
The four Ginsengs (Korean Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, American Ginseng and Withania, also known as Indian Ginseng) and other herbs in this formula belong to a class of medicines known as adaptogens, which take their name from their ability to help the body and mind adapt to physical, mental and emotional stressors. In addition to improving resistance to stress, they increase energy and vitality, enhance cognitive (mental) function, promote recovery and recuperation during rest, and may help to relieve insomnia and mild anxiety.
Watch the FUSION® Health Energy video below.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
YouTube ID : (https://youtu.be/qjm8dlxqB5U)
Fusion Kidney TonicFusion Kidney Tonic
Features and benefits
- New improved formula, with goji berry, horny goat weed and rehmannia, traditionally used as kidney tonics and to regulate body fluids in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Goji berries are traditionally used as a kidney tonic that relieves fatigue and balances Yin and Yang in TCM
- Rehmannia is also traditionally used in TCM to strengthen kidney Jing (a form of life force energy), as a liver tonic, and as a blood tonic that relieves sleeplessness and irregular menstruation
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic to enhance a healthy libido, to strengthen bones, and to relieve mild joint aches and pains
- Also contains Cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, alisma and poria
How it works
Fusion Kidney Tonic is based on an ancient Chinese herbal formula called Six-Ingredient Rehmannia Pill that was originally developed around 900 years ago.
Fusion Kidney Tonic’s key ingredients include rehmannia, horny goat weed and goji berry, which are traditionally used to regulate body fluids, including relieving excessive urinary frequency in TCM.
Based on their traditional use, each of these herbs also has additional benefits for the Kidney organ-meridian system , which is regarded as the foundation of good health in TCM. Read on for more details.
Goji berries are a regarded as an important kidney tonic herb in Chinese medicine, where they’ve been used for around 2300 years* and are traditionally used to support the health of the kidneys and regulate the various forms of fluid in the body.
In TCM, a healthy Kidney organ-meridian system is traditionally believed to keep the opposing forces of Yin and Yang in balance. Goji berries are traditionally taken to nourish and replenish both Yin and Yang, and to balance these two opposing forces, helping to keep them in a state of harmony in the body.
They’re also traditionally used to relieve excessive sweating at night, which can occur when Kidney and Liver Yin are deficient in TCM.
Other traditional uses of goji berries in Chinese medicine are to strengthen and enrich Jing (a form of life-force energy that’s traditionally believed to be stored in the kidneys and to decline with age), and as a longevity tonic that supports vitality. Goji berries are also traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic to relieve fatigue, weariness and feelings of weakness.
From a scientific perspective, goji berries have antioxidant properties to help reduce free radical formation in the body.
In TCM, rehmannia is traditionally used to support kidney health in multiple ways, including nourishing and replenishing Kidney Yin.
When Kidney and Liver Yin are deficient, it’s traditionally taken in TCM to support healthy hearing and to cool the body and relieve excessive perspiration at night time.
Rehmannia is also traditionally used in TCM to strengthen and invigorate Jing, as a liver tonic and as a blood tonic that helps relieve sleeplessness and irregular menstruation.
Horny goat weed
In addition to its traditional uses supporting healthy kidney function and helping to regulate body fluids, horny goat weed strengthens Yang, and is a kidney tonic that’s traditionally taken to promote healthy libido in both men and women in TCM.
It’s also traditionally used in TCM to enhance bone strength and relieve mild joint aches and pains.
Fusion Kidney Tonic also contains Cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, alisma and poria.
*Reference: DerMarderosian, A. and J. A. Beutler (2014). The Review of Natural Products, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Ceremonial Cacao Elixir 200gCeremonial Cacao Elixir 200g
Cacao Medium with West Ausralian Flower Essences to Surrender & Let Go
Brown Boronia, Dampiera & Hops
Fusion LibidoFusion Libido
Features and benefits
In Chinese medicine:
- Horny goat weed, morinda, curculigo and schisandra are traditionally used to enhance sexual vitality in both men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used to unblock the flow of Qi (life force energy), and in circumstances where libido is low
- Along with tribulus, horny goat weed is also traditionally used to tonify the Kidney organ-meridian system (which is considered central to reproductive health in TCM) and to anchor Yang, which is associated with masculine qualities; deficiency of Yang may lead to fatigue and reduced sexual interest
- Morinda is traditionally taken to improve physical performance
- Schisandra is traditionally used to relieve fatigue and enhance resistance to physical and emotional stress
How it works
In TCM, the Kidney organ-meridian system is traditionally believed to play a vital role in sexual function, in part because it’s the source of the opposing forces of Yin and Yang.
In both men and women, Yang has active and energetic characteristics. It’s associated with masculine energy, fire, hardness, strength and upwards movement. In contrast, Yin is softer and cooler, associated with feminine energy, calmness, slowness and stillness.
What happens when Yang energy is too low?
From the perspective of TCM, deficiency of Yang (or a low ratio of Yang relative to Yin) in either men or women is often associated with fatigue and may lead to low libido and a lack of sexual desire.
In Chinese medicine, the herbs tribulus and horny goat weed are traditionally used to ‘anchor’ the Yang, which is the poetic traditional Chinese way of saying that they’re used to stop Yang from floating away and being unable to exert its strong, fiery and masculine influence.
Both tribulus and horny goat weed are also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen Jing, a form of life force energy that’s inherited from our parents at the time of conception in finite quantities. In TCM, Jing is believed to decline as we get older, and one of the symptoms that can be associated with that decline is a reduction in sexual interest.
Herbs traditionally used as aphrodisiacs in Chinese medicine
The herbs schisandra, morinda, curculigo and horny goat weed are traditionally regarded as having aphrodisiac properties in Chinese medicine, where they’re taken to enhance sexual vitality.
In particular, horny goat weed unblocks the flow of the life force energy called Qi, improves sex drive and desire, especially when libido is low, and along with the Yang-tonic herb morinda, improves physical performance (based on their traditional use in Chinese medicine).
Schisandra: traditionally used to help relieve fatigue and mild anxiety symptoms
In addition to its traditional use in Chinese medicine for enhancing sexual vitality, schisandra is traditionally used to help relieve fatigue and mild anxiety symptoms, and to help boost resistance to emotional and physical stress.