Pretorius Throat Clear Honey and Lemon 20
$12.99 incl. GST
The potent combination of herbs and oils in Pretorius’ Throat Clear may provide relief of:
- Sore throat
- Blocked nose
- Mucous congestion
- Nigella Seed Oil: Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and antimicrobial activity
- Echinacea Purpurea: Activates cellular immunity and stimulates phagocytosis of neutrophils
- Vitamin C: Plays an important role in many immune mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as well as being antibacterial
- Eucalyptus Oil: Possesses analgesic effects as well as anti-inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats
- Fennel Oil: Traditionally indicated for upper respiratory tract congestion
- Peppermint Oil: Has been traditionally used for mucous congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats
- Zinc Gluconate: Has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth
- Thyme Oil: Used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long history of use in throat and mouth infections
Directions For Use
Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in your mouth every 2-3 hours (up to 8 times daily).
Children over 6 years of age: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly up to 5 times daily.
|Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Black Cumin Oil)||2mg|
|Echinacea Purpurea Fresh Herb Equivalent||126mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50mg|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||2.6mg|
|Primula Vulgaris Extract Equivalent to Dry Root and Rhizome||1mg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.