Nature’s Sunshine Sage 400mg 100c
$36.95 incl. GST
Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’
Traditionally used for:
- May assist with the relief of excessive sweating and perspiration
- May assist with the relief of hot flushes associated with menopausal symptoms
- May reduce breastmilk production
- May be used as a gargle (when prepared as directed) for the relief of mouth ulcers and minor throat irritations.
Indications For Use:
- It may be useful for those experiencing excessive perspiration.
- As a gargle for mouth and/or throat problems.
- May assist lactating mothers who wish to help stop flow of breast milk.
No Added: Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each capsule contains:
|Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf powder||400mg|
Adults: Take 3 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Mouthwash or gargle: Open two capsules, add one cup of boiling water. Allow to stand for 10-20 minutes. Strain, use when warm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.