Loving Earth Activated Buckwheat 450gm
$8.60 incl. GST
Our Activated Buckinis are crunchy kernels of goodness. And they’re not wheat, in fact they’re not even a grain; they’re a protein-packed seed!
Buckwheat is a great alternative or addition to any rice, wheat or pasta type dishes, it’s great in soups and can also be used to make biscuits and cakes. It’s great for breakfast or as a snack at anytime – serve with your favourite milk, fresh fruits, berries, nuts, superfoods and seeds for added nutrition
100% Activated Buckwheat
Made in China
Serving Size 50g
|PER SERVE||PER 100G|
|Energy||756kJ (180kcal)||1510kJ (360kcal)|
|Fat – total||1.4g||2.7g|
|Carbohydrate – total||33.2g||66.4g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fusion Magnesium AdvancedFusion Magnesium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious flavours – Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon – both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body. It’s involved in over 300 essential enzymatic reactions in the body and adequate levels are vital for normal functioning of many important biological functions, including nerve conduction, muscle activity, energy production and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Magnesium and muscles
Magnesium influences muscle contraction and relaxation by balancing calcium levels in muscle cells. Inadequate dietary magnesium intake is associated with muscle twitches and cramps, muscle weakness, disrupted sleep and restlessness.
Magnesium and electrolyte balance
Being a water-soluble mineral, magnesium can be lost through sweat and urine, so increased dietary intake is required if you exercise frequently and/or sweat profusely. Magnesium also plays an important role in normal energy production and can help to support muscle performance and endurance if you aren’t getting enough magnesium from your diet.
Cardiovascular health, blood sugar and magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral involved in the function of the cardiovascular system, when your magnesium intake from your diet is inadequate. Alongside vitamin B1, magnesium also helps the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates, playing an important role in normal blood sugar metabolism.
Magnesium for premenstrual syndrome
Serum levels of magnesium in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have been found to be lower than those of women without PMS.1 Magnesium helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS including irritability, mood swings and breast tenderness.
Why magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability (absorption and availability within the body). It’s delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption. Magnesium glycinate is also highly stable, which supports its absorption.
Did you know Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing is naturally sweetened with thaumatin? Thaumatin is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe. This delicious powder can be added into your water bottle or even stirred into juice, sport drinks or smoothies!
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Fusion Kids Cold and Flu FighterFusion Kids Cold and Flu Fighter
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and over
- Delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy for kids to take
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Includes echinacea to support children’s immune systems and thus help them fight illness, as well as to help relieve blocked and runny noses associated with common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Also contains the traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia, plus elderberry, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL of elderberry juice.
How it works
Since their immune systems are still developing and haven’t yet learned to recognise and respond to a wide variety of infectious organisms, children experience common colds and flu more frequently than adults do. In fact, it’s normal for kids to experience as many as 10 such mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) each year*.
Echinacea and elderflower
Echinacea supports children’s immune systems to help them fight illness, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine. During colds, it’s also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve a runny nose, clear nasal congestion and unblock the nasal passages.
Elderflower is also traditionally used to decrease children’s common cold symptoms in Western herbal medicine, including soothing sore throats and relieving mild fevers.
Honeysuckle and forsythia
In TCM, illnesses that involve the rapid onset of symptoms are often regarded as being associated with excess wind entering the body from outside (which is sometimes referred to as external wind). When a mild fever is present at the same time, they’re described as being associated with wind-heat.
Children’s common colds and flu usually start with the sudden onset of symptoms like a sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion and a mild fever, so they’re typically considered wind-heat illnesses in TCM.
When wind-heat symptom-patterns are present, the herbs honeysuckle and forsythia are traditionally used in TCM to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat and mild fever, and forsythia is also used to decrease chills associated with the common cold.
*Reference: HealthDirect. Colds and flu statistics. Published 2016 and accessed September 2019 from: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/colds-and-flu-statistics
Fusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabsFusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabs
Features and benefits
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
- If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion® Iron Advanced alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced™.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 4364.0.55.007 – Australian Health Survey: Nutrition First Results – Foods and Nutrients, 2011-12. Published 9 May 2014.
CoQ10 150MGCoQ10 150MG
Features and benefits
- A bioenhanced CoQ10 supplement with piperine (from black pepper) for enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant which supports healthy cholesterol and blood lipids (triglycerides)
- Supports the health of blood vessels
- Maintains energy levels and physical endurance
- Maintains CoQ10 levels in the body to support healthy ageing
- CoQ10 aids healthy muscle function, including heart and skeletal muscle
How it works
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring antioxidant nutrient that supports overall health and wellbeing.
Heart health and antioxidant support
CoQ10 supports heart and cardiovascular health, as well as cardiac (heart) muscle function and blood vessel health. CoQ10 has the following antioxidant actions in the body:
• Antioxidant properties help to protect blood lipids, cholesterol and other cells from free radical damage
• Recycling of vitamin E into its antioxidant form after it too has scavenged (or ‘mopped up’) free radicals
Energy and healthy ageing
CoQ10 is especially important for oxygen uptake and the production of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and consequently is concentrated in the cells of tissues that have high levels of metabolic activity, such as your heart and skeletal muscle.
Taking CoQ10 supplements may be particularly beneficial to support healthy ageing (both due to its heart-supportive benefits and because your production of CoQ10 declines as you get older) and for those who are physically active (through supporting physical capacity, because exercise reduces muscle levels of CoQ10).
Fusion’s CoQ10 150mg capsules include piperine (derived from black pepper) that enhances the bioavailability of CoQ10 and optimises its absorption from the digestive tract.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Ceremonial Cacao Elixir 200gCeremonial Cacao Elixir 200g
Cacao Medium with West Ausralian Flower Essences to Surrender & Let Go
Brown Boronia, Dampiera & Hops
Fusion Gutbiotic SB+Fusion Gutbiotic SB+
Features and benefits
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated or travellers’ diarrhoea in adults
- Reduces the risk, severity and duration of diarrhoea in children
- Supports a healthy microbial balance in the digestive system
- Restores normal microbial balance after disruption by antibiotic therapy
- Reduces abdominal pain in those aged 5-16 years old with medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Shelf-stable, suitable for travel
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
How it works
A combination of two evidence-based strains Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB)
Whilst most people think of probiotics as being beneficial bacteria, particular yeasts can also act as probiotics. SB has been used for over 30 years to help relieve symptoms and incidence of diarrhoea caused by unfriendly bacteria, and is believed to work in several ways. For example, it helps prevent toxins secreted by some harmful bacteria from sticking to the cells of the digestive system and produces a substance that aids their breakdown.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
When ingested, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG “crowds out” harmful bacteria in the digestive system and competes for space and nutrients. By doing this, it prevents harmful bacteria taking up residence. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG produces a substance that can assist in killing or reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, including a well-known bacterium that causes diarrhoea and vomiting as a result of food contamination.
REDUCING THE RISK OF DIARRHOEA
Diarrhoea may be caused by a number of things including infections, a change in diet and some medications. Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea can occur 2 – 3 weeks following the end of antibiotic therapy rather than during the treatment. Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and SB may assist in reducing the risk of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic therapy in children, and SB may reduce the risk in adults. SB and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG have also been shown to reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea in adults.