Hilde Hemmes’ Herbals Arnica 100g
$19.07 incl. GST
Botanical Name: Arnica montana; Arnica has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to reduce mild muscle inflammation, promote the healing of bruises and relieve:
- muscle pain and soreness
- mild joint swelling, aches and pains
- symptoms of muscle sprain / strain and injury
Description: Arnica is native to the mountainous regions of Europe where it can grow up to two feet high. It can also be found in Asia and North America where natives referred to arnica as ‘mountain tobacco’ and ‘leopard’s bane’. Arnica’s orange-yellow flower heads supply a therapeutic volatile oil that contains fatty acids, aromatic terpenes, flavonoids and tannins. It is popular in Germany where more than a hundred medicinal preparations are made from the plant.
Arnica has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to reduce mild muscle inflammation, promote the healing of bruises and relieve:
• muscle pain and soreness
• mild joint swelling, aches and pains
• symptoms of muscle sprain / strain and injury
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Apply to the affected area 2-4 times daily as required.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only on unbroken skin. Contains alcohol.
Contains ethanol 4.5% v/w and phenoxyethanol.
Occasional allergic reaction.
- Made in Australia.
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes’ Herbals Arnica Cream AUST L 63885