Brauer Arnicaeze Arinica Cream 100g
$17.99 incl. GST
Brauer’s Arnicaeze Arnica Cream contains homeopathic Arnica montana traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to reduce muscle pain, relieve mild joint aches, and relieve bruise pain.
- Easy to apply cream
- Low odour
- Homeopathic Arnica montana is also traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to reduce muscle aches and soreness, as well as help relieve mild muscle spasm.
How to use this Product: Adults; Apply approximately 1g to affected area up to 3 times per day.
Brauer Arnicaeze Joint & Muscle 100gBrauer Arnicaeze Joint & Muscle 100g
Arnicaeze Joint & Muscle Cream for arthritis contains active ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help provide temporary relief from the pain of arthritis and rheumatism and to help reduce the joint inflammation associated with arthritis. These ingredients are also traditionally used to provide temporary relief from muscular aches and pains, from fibrositis pain and from the symptoms of low back pain.
How to use this Product: Adults and children; Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the Most out of this:
- Gently massage the cream into the affected areas.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Gentle exercise is an important part of managing arthritis. Ask your chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist to help you work out a plan.
- Tai chi and warm water exercise classes are ideal for many people with arthritis. Your local council can tell you about classes in your area.
- Use hot packs to help get stiff joints moving and use cold packs to relieve the pain of hot, inflamed joints.
- Keep to a healthy body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Stay positive and make time to enjoy activities that help to distract you from your pain.
HildeHemmes’ Herbals Calendula 100gHildeHemmes’ Herbals Calendula 100g
Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis; Calendula (also known as Marigold) has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve skin inflammation and to improve the healing of:
- minor skin wounds
Description: Calendula (also called marigold) is a native of the Mediterranean region. Historically, it was used as ‘poor man’ saffron and was prevalent in market places during the Middle Ages. Medicinally, infusions, extracts and ointments were prepared from the petals by folk healers. Calendula can be found in many gardens, however not everybody is aware of its excellent medicinal value.
Calendula (also known as Marigold) has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve skin inflammation and to improve the healing of:
- minor skin wounds
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Apply to the affected area 2-4 times daily as required.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only. Contains alcohol.
Contains ethanol 9.0% v/w and phenoxyethanol.
- Made in Australia.
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes’ Herbals Calendula Cream AUST L 42108
Natural Vitality CALM Magnesium Supplement 226gmNatural Vitality CALM Magnesium Supplement 226gm
- Natural Vitality
- A Magnesium Supplement
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Non GMO Project Verified
Experience Calm: Your may notice muscles relaxing and an overarching sense of calmfulness.
Multi-award-winning Natural Vitality Calm®, developed by Peter Gillham, is the best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products market. (April 2019 Volume sales data for Natural Products markets as defined by SPINS).
We all encounter stress daily whether we realize it or not, and our bodies can respond by depleting our magnesium levels.
We invite you to help replenish your body’s magnesium levels and enjoy the wave of calmfulness.
Start by placing your desired amount of powder into a cup or mug, add 2-3 ounces of warm water and let your drink fizz. Stir the drink until the powder is completely dissolved, then fill the remainder of the cup with warm or cold water. Now experience Calm.
Wildcraft Dispensary 100gmWildcraft Dispensary 100gm
Traditional Uses References Emollient and healing for deep cracks in the skin
Wildcraft Dispensary Golden Seal Natural Ointment 100g
Traditional Uses References Emollient and healing for deep cracks in the skin – heels hands and corners of the mouth. Old stubborn scabby sores. Canker sores. Cuts and Wounds. Soothing under the rim of the eye for conjunctivitis. Protective for dry lips exposed to weathering.
The precious golden yellow root of the Golden Seal plant is invaluable. It has become scarce in the wild and we source the cultivated variety out of respect for this endangered plant.
A Bit Hippy Jojoba Oil Face Cleanser 100mlA Bit Hippy Jojoba Oil Face Cleanser 100ml
A deep enriching cleanse like no other
The oil cleansing method is a way of washing the face without using any detergents. The oils bind with and dissolves those unwanted pore-clogging impurities, make-up or sunscreen. Packed with a bunch of enriching plant-based oils and the key ingredient Jojoba Oil this cleanser will nourish while cleansing.
Jojoba Oil is known to soothe, moisturise and repair skin which is why we use this very precious and costly oil as the base for this cleanser.