Coconut, Slivered Almonds, Rolled Oats, Rolled Rye, Rolled Barley, Sunflower kernals, Sesame seeds, Pepitas, Linseeds
250gm, 500gm, 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fusion Calcium AdvancedFusion Calcium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
How it works
Are you getting enough calcium and vitamin D? Research has shown that many Australians have inadequate levels of these two important nutrients, which are required throughout life in order to maximise the formation, mineral density and strength of your bones.
A large body of scientific evidence has shown that taking calcium and vitamin D may help to reduce osteoporosis risk as you get older (for example by minimising bone loss at the hips and spine), and in older people, may also decrease the risk of fractures.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
For example, studies have shown that calcium is absorbed up to 24% more effectively from calcium citrate supplements than it is from calcium carbonate supplements.
This formula also includes vitamin D, which aids calcium absorption, helps reduce the rate at which calcium is lost from bone and has additional benefits for musculoskeletal health. For example, in older people, improving vitamin D status has been shown to reduce the risk of fractures and falls.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Fusion Magnesium AdvancedFusion Magnesium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious flavours – Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon – both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body. It’s involved in over 300 essential enzymatic reactions in the body and adequate levels are vital for normal functioning of many important biological functions, including nerve conduction, muscle activity, energy production and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Magnesium and muscles
Magnesium influences muscle contraction and relaxation by balancing calcium levels in muscle cells. Inadequate dietary magnesium intake is associated with muscle twitches and cramps, muscle weakness, disrupted sleep and restlessness.
Magnesium and electrolyte balance
Being a water-soluble mineral, magnesium can be lost through sweat and urine, so increased dietary intake is required if you exercise frequently and/or sweat profusely. Magnesium also plays an important role in normal energy production and can help to support muscle performance and endurance if you aren’t getting enough magnesium from your diet.
Cardiovascular health, blood sugar and magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral involved in the function of the cardiovascular system, when your magnesium intake from your diet is inadequate. Alongside vitamin B1, magnesium also helps the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates, playing an important role in normal blood sugar metabolism.
Magnesium for premenstrual syndrome
Serum levels of magnesium in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have been found to be lower than those of women without PMS.1 Magnesium helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS including irritability, mood swings and breast tenderness.
Why magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability (absorption and availability within the body). It’s delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption. Magnesium glycinate is also highly stable, which supports its absorption.
Did you know Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing is naturally sweetened with thaumatin? Thaumatin is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe. This delicious powder can be added into your water bottle or even stirred into juice, sport drinks or smoothies!
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Fusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabsFusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabs
Features and benefits
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
- If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion® Iron Advanced alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced™.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 4364.0.55.007 – Australian Health Survey: Nutrition First Results – Foods and Nutrients, 2011-12. Published 9 May 2014.
Fusion Kids Astra 8 Immune SheildFusion Kids Astra 8 Immune Sheild
Features and benefits
- Immune support specially formulated for kids
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, which has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc for additional immune support and to help reduce the frequency with which children catch common colds
- Also contains fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 568.5mg per 2.5mL
How it works
WHY DOES MY CHILD KEEP CATCHING COLDS?
Since they haven’t been exposed to many cold viruses during their short lifespans (and therefore haven’t developed immunity to them), kids are more prone to catching common colds than adults are1.
This is a normal part of your child’s immune system development and occurs over a number of years as their immune system gains more exposure to different viruses and learns how to respond to them.
Your child’s exposure to viruses naturally increases when they attend daycare or kindy, where they’re more likely to encounter other children with colds.
As a result, children can normally catch up to 10 colds each year – more than double the number experienced by adults1.
ZINC REDUCES THE FREQUENCY OF CHILDREN’S COLDS
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield contains zinc, which supports healthy immune system function and reduces the frequency of children’s common cold episodes.
Your child consumes zinc in their diet through foods like meat, poultry, eggs and seafood, and it’s also found in wholegrains, legumes, nuts and seeds (however may be more poorly absorbed from these sources)2.
In addition to supporting immune system function, taking zinc can help to support your child’s appetite if their dietary intake of it is inadequate.
JADE WINDSCREEN FORMULA
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield is based on a herbal combination called Jade Windscreen Formula, which is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in TCM, where it’s considered particularly beneficial for people who suffer from them repeatedly, and is typically taken for several months at a time.
Jade Windscreen Formula contains the following herbs:
Astragalus helps stimulate healthy immune responses and support the immune system in fighting illness.
In Chinese medicine, astragalus is traditionally used to support defensive Qi (a specific form of life force energy that boosts resistance against infection) and to help reduce the frequency of common colds.
Astragalus is also traditionally taken to support vitality and relieve fatigue in TCM.
White atractylodes is traditionally believed to act synergistically with astragalus in Jade Windscreen Formula, reinforcing its actions. In Chinese medicine, it’s also traditionally used to nourish the Spleen, and is therefore taken to relieve loss of appetite.
Fang feng is also known as wind protector; its name is a reference to its traditional use in TCM for clearing wind-heat from the body, and it’s a key ingredient in the Jade Windscreen Formula.
Ceremonial Cacao Elixir 200gCeremonial Cacao Elixir 200g
Cacao Medium with West Ausralian Flower Essences to Surrender & Let Go
Brown Boronia, Dampiera & Hops
Fusion Cold and Flu LiquidFusion Cold and Flu Liquid
Features and benefits
In TCM, herbs in Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid are traditionally used to relieve symptoms such as:
- Mild upper respiratory mucous congestion (such as a blocked nose)
- Bronchial congestion and phlegm
- Mild bronchial coughs
- Sore throat (including laryngitis, pharyngitis and mild tonsillitis)
- Mild fever
How it works
Upper respiratory tract infections are very common – most adults catch a cold between two and five times a year, complete with symptoms like a sore throat, cough and upper respiratory tract congestion, which usually last around 7-10 days*.
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid combines echinacea (which is traditionally used to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu in Western herbal medicine) with Japanese catnip, which is used similarly in TCM. Japanese catnip is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine for sore throat or mild fever
Platycodon is traditionally used to relieve both upper respiratory tract congestion (as may occur in a blocked nose) and bronchial mucous congestion in TCM, as well as to ease symptoms of sore throat, laryngitis, pharyngitis and mild tonsillitis. It’s traditionally regarded as having expectorant properties and in TCM is often combined with Chinese licorice to relieve mild bronchial coughs.
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid also contains honeysuckle and forsythia, which have been used together in TCM to aid the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Honeysuckle also has additional benefits for the relief of inflammation in TCM.
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid is suitable for use in conjunction with Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced, Fusion ActiViral or Fusion Cough Lung Tonic. If you’re experiencing recurrent colds and flu or slow recovery after illness, also consider Fusion Astra 8 Immune Tonic.
* Eccles, R. Lancet Infect Dis, 2005;5(11):718-25.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.