Nature’s Sunshine Mullein 300mg 100c
$44.95 incl. GST
Mullein has a high mucilage content and is traditionally known as an expectorant herb with an affinity for the respiratory tract.
Traditionally used for:
- Temporary relief of bronchial coughs
- Temporary relief of mucus congestion
- Mild upper respiratory tract infections
Indications For Use:
- May aid in the temporary relief of bronchial cough by soothing bronchial airways.
- May aid in the temporary relief of coughs and lung congestion associated with mild upper respiratory infections.
No Added: Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each capsule contains:
|Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf powder||300mg|
Adults: Take four capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.