Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf 100 tabsmmunity, Colds & Allergies .
$40.95 incl. GST
- Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf contains 1000mg of the amino acid lysine plus a standardised extract of Olive leaf.
- Lysine helps reduce the occurrence and relieves symptoms of facial cold sores.
- Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf can be taken for prevention or to provide acute symptom relief of facial cold sores.
- Lysine maintains collagen formation and supports general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 50mg|
|derived from dry leaf minimum||500mg|
|stand. to contain oleuropein 12mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabsFusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabs
Features and benefits
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
- If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion® Iron Advanced alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced™.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 4364.0.55.007 – Australian Health Survey: Nutrition First Results – Foods and Nutrients, 2011-12. Published 9 May 2014.
Fusion Curcumin Advanced Anti-inflammatoryFusion Curcumin Advanced Anti-inflammatory
Features and benefits
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times
How it works
The herbs in Fusion Curcumin Advanced help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms. For example, in mild osteoarthritis of the knee, curcumin (from turmeric) and boswellia help relieve symptoms of pain, inflammation and stiffness. Boswellia also supports joint mobility, and has been shown to help sufferers walk further when taken for at least eight weeks. In laboratory studies, these herbs show anti-inflammatory actions, as does ginger.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is seen as having anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and like ginger and boswellia, is used to help relieve mild rheumatic pain.
According to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), turmeric regulates and invigorates the Qi (energy) and Blood, while ginger has warming properties, so both are used to ease period pain and mild muscle and joint pain.
Curcumin Advanced contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract standardised for its content of the therapeutically active curcuminoids.
It’s been specially formulated with piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times compared to taking curcumin alone.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced 30 CAPSUALSFusion Magnesium Advanced 30 CAPSUALS
Features and benefits
- Supports healthy muscle and nerve function
- Helps reduce the risk of muscle cramps, twitches and spasms associated with inadequate magnesium intake
- Supports cellular energy production
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- Supports blood sugar regulation in healthy people
- Combines four forms of magnesium, including Optichel MG (magnesium glycinate), which is absorbed more readily than some other forms of magnesium
How it works
Magnesium is required for a vast number of body functions. For example, it supports healthy muscle function, where it plays an important role in facilitating normal muscle relaxation and contraction.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced helps reduce muscle cramps, twitches, spasms and weakness when due to inadequate magnesium intake.
Taking Magnesium Advanced may also help to relieve hyperexcitability and sleeplessness when these issues are related to inadequate magnesium consumption.
Magnesium is also important for supporting cellular energy production, bone and cardiovascular health, and blood sugar regulation in healthy people.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced tablets combine four forms of organic magnesium including OptiChel magnesium glycinate, which may be absorbed more readily than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide.
Magnesium glycinate is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption, and is gentle on the stomach.
Discover more about muscle recovery
Optimising absorption of Zinc & Magnesium
Energise your life
Strengthen your kidneys
Sore, tense or tired?
Triathlete Ryan Bourke discusses the benefits of Fusion Magnesium Advanced muscle recovery powder for his rigorous training regime.
Do you need more magnesium?
A Holistic Approach
Fusion Magnesium AdvancedFusion Magnesium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious flavours – Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon – both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body. It’s involved in over 300 essential enzymatic reactions in the body and adequate levels are vital for normal functioning of many important biological functions, including nerve conduction, muscle activity, energy production and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Magnesium and muscles
Magnesium influences muscle contraction and relaxation by balancing calcium levels in muscle cells. Inadequate dietary magnesium intake is associated with muscle twitches and cramps, muscle weakness, disrupted sleep and restlessness.
Magnesium and electrolyte balance
Being a water-soluble mineral, magnesium can be lost through sweat and urine, so increased dietary intake is required if you exercise frequently and/or sweat profusely. Magnesium also plays an important role in normal energy production and can help to support muscle performance and endurance if you aren’t getting enough magnesium from your diet.
Cardiovascular health, blood sugar and magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral involved in the function of the cardiovascular system, when your magnesium intake from your diet is inadequate. Alongside vitamin B1, magnesium also helps the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates, playing an important role in normal blood sugar metabolism.
Magnesium for premenstrual syndrome
Serum levels of magnesium in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have been found to be lower than those of women without PMS.1 Magnesium helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS including irritability, mood swings and breast tenderness.
Why magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability (absorption and availability within the body). It’s delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption. Magnesium glycinate is also highly stable, which supports its absorption.
Did you know Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing is naturally sweetened with thaumatin? Thaumatin is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe. This delicious powder can be added into your water bottle or even stirred into juice, sport drinks or smoothies!
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Fusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicineFusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicine
Features and benefits
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
How it works
Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle with herbs traditionally used to support various aspects of healthy liver function in TCM, as detailed below.
Milk thistle supports healthy liver function
Milk thistle supports the health of the liver and its natural detoxification processes. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are naturally generated by the body’s detoxification mechanisms, as well as by other aspects of metabolism and via exposure to pollution.
Milk thistle has a long history of use in Western herbal medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as a liver-protecting tonic and is taken to relieve indigestion symptoms, aid the digestion of fatty foods and support healthy gallbladder function (including the healthy secretion and flow of bile).
Qi and sluggish liver function in TCM
In TCM, the liver is traditionally believed to govern the smooth flow of Qi (life force energy) and blood around the body.
Bupleurum and citrus peel are traditionally used in TCM to regulate the flow of Qi and stimulate its movement if it becomes sluggish or stagnant (for example due to emotional overwhelm or a poor diet), and citrus peel is also traditionally used to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
When liver Qi is stagnant, bupleurum is traditionally taken to relieve the irritability and premenstrual mood changes that may arise.
Both herbs are also traditionally taken to support bile secretion and flow in TCM.
Citrus peel is additionally used to help relieve indigestion symptoms such as excessive burping, poor appetite and abdominal bloating, which are often attributed to sluggish flow of Qi and blood from the liver in TCM.
Heat in the liver in TCM
According to TCM philosophy, a stagnant liver generates heat in the body (sometimes accompanied by dampness), which can compromise its ability to perform its detoxification or purification functions. When this occurs, baical skullcap is traditionally taken to clear excess heat from the body (including damp-heat from the liver and heat from the gallbladder) and support the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Goji berries and schisandra
Schisandra is traditionally used to support liver health in TCM, and goji berries are traditionally taken to strengthen it. Like milk thistle, both herbs have antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.