Loving Earth Paleo Mix Berry Choc 320gm
$14.90 incl. GST
This activated premium wholefood blend is packed with superfoods, berries, activated nuts and seeds, caramelised coconut chips and chunks of our dark chocolate.
Enjoy any time of the day!
For breakfast – enjoy with your favourite milk or yogurt and pile on the seasonal fruit.
As a snack – get re-energised with this dense, nutrient packed trail mix.
CARAMELISED COCONUT CHIPS* (COCONUT*, COCONUT NECTAR*), ACTIVATED SUNFLOWER SEEDS*, RAW CACAO NIBS* (10%) ACTIVATED PUMPKIN SEEDS*, CURRANTS* (10%), ACTIVATED CASHEWS*, DARK COCONUT MYLK CHOCOLATE* (7%) (RAW CACAO NIBS*, EVAPORATED COCONUT NECTAR*, COCONUT*, VIRGIN CACAO BUTTER*, CASHEW*, HAZELNUT*, ALMOND*), CRANBERRIES* (5%) (CRANBERRIES*, APPLE JUICE*, SUNFLOWER OIL* <1%), ACTIVATED BRAZIL NUTS*. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
CONTAINS TREE NUTS. NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH TREE NUT ALLERGIES.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM AT LEAST 10% AUSTRALIAN INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 60g
Serves Per Package: 5.3
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||1400kJ (333kcal)||2320kJ (552kcal)|
|Fat – total||25.2g||42.0g|
|Carbohydrate – total||18.2g||30.3g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ceremonial Cacao Elixir 200gCeremonial Cacao Elixir 200g
Cacao Medium with West Ausralian Flower Essences to Surrender & Let Go
Brown Boronia, Dampiera & Hops
Fusion Kids Astra 8 Immune SheildFusion Kids Astra 8 Immune Sheild
Features and benefits
- Immune support specially formulated for kids
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, which has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc for additional immune support and to help reduce the frequency with which children catch common colds
- Also contains fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 568.5mg per 2.5mL
How it works
WHY DOES MY CHILD KEEP CATCHING COLDS?
Since they haven’t been exposed to many cold viruses during their short lifespans (and therefore haven’t developed immunity to them), kids are more prone to catching common colds than adults are1.
This is a normal part of your child’s immune system development and occurs over a number of years as their immune system gains more exposure to different viruses and learns how to respond to them.
Your child’s exposure to viruses naturally increases when they attend daycare or kindy, where they’re more likely to encounter other children with colds.
As a result, children can normally catch up to 10 colds each year – more than double the number experienced by adults1.
ZINC REDUCES THE FREQUENCY OF CHILDREN’S COLDS
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield contains zinc, which supports healthy immune system function and reduces the frequency of children’s common cold episodes.
Your child consumes zinc in their diet through foods like meat, poultry, eggs and seafood, and it’s also found in wholegrains, legumes, nuts and seeds (however may be more poorly absorbed from these sources)2.
In addition to supporting immune system function, taking zinc can help to support your child’s appetite if their dietary intake of it is inadequate.
JADE WINDSCREEN FORMULA
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield is based on a herbal combination called Jade Windscreen Formula, which is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in TCM, where it’s considered particularly beneficial for people who suffer from them repeatedly, and is typically taken for several months at a time.
Jade Windscreen Formula contains the following herbs:
Astragalus helps stimulate healthy immune responses and support the immune system in fighting illness.
In Chinese medicine, astragalus is traditionally used to support defensive Qi (a specific form of life force energy that boosts resistance against infection) and to help reduce the frequency of common colds.
Astragalus is also traditionally taken to support vitality and relieve fatigue in TCM.
White atractylodes is traditionally believed to act synergistically with astragalus in Jade Windscreen Formula, reinforcing its actions. In Chinese medicine, it’s also traditionally used to nourish the Spleen, and is therefore taken to relieve loss of appetite.
Fang feng is also known as wind protector; its name is a reference to its traditional use in TCM for clearing wind-heat from the body, and it’s a key ingredient in the Jade Windscreen Formula.
Fusion Hair TonicFusion Hair Tonic
Features and benefits
Fusion Hair Tonic includes:
- Biota, traditionally used to decrease hair loss and improve hair growth in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Biota is also traditionally used to help maintain healthy hair follicles and to relieve scalp irritation by cooling blood heat in TCM
- An increased dose of dong quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves hair health in TCM
- Plus the traditional Chinese herbs rehmannia root, white peony, Chinese licorice, cuscuta and Szechuan lovage
How it works
Fusion’s new improved Hair Tonic formulation is based on the traditional Chinese understanding of the role of the blood in the health of the hair.
In TCM, the hair is traditionally believed to be nourished by the blood, which keeps it shiny and healthy.
On the other hand, hair loss, thinning hair, poor hair health and an itchy or irritated scalp are often attributed to excess heat in the blood in TCM.
Poor hair condition?
Dong quai is traditionally taken to improve the health of the hair and consequently enhance its condition and shine in Chinese medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as achieving these effects by enhancing the health of the blood.
In TCM, dong quai is also traditionally regarded as having invigorating effects on the blood, improving its circulation to all areas of the body.
Losing your hair?
Up to 70% of men and up to 40% of women are affected by some degree of hair loss*.
In Chinese medicine, the herb biota (also known as Chinese thuja) is traditionally taken to reduce hair loss and improve hair growth.
Excess heat in the blood is regarded as a common cause of hair loss in TCM, and biota is traditionally taken to disperse the heat and help maintain the health of the hair follicles, which are the tiny dimples in the scalp that the hair grows from.
Got an irritated scalp?
When scalp problems are attributed to excess heat in the blood in TCM, biota is traditionally used to clear the heat from the blood and calm irritation.
Need nutritional support for your hair too?
Fusion Hair Tonic is suitable for use alongside Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails, which combines dong quai with silica, biotin and zinc – 15 nutritionals in all.
Read more about the TCM approach to hair health here.
*Reference: McElwee KJ, Shapiro JS. Skin Therapy Lett, 2012;17(6):1-4.
Fusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicineFusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicine
Features and benefits
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
How it works
Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle with herbs traditionally used to support various aspects of healthy liver function in TCM, as detailed below.
Milk thistle supports healthy liver function
Milk thistle supports the health of the liver and its natural detoxification processes. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are naturally generated by the body’s detoxification mechanisms, as well as by other aspects of metabolism and via exposure to pollution.
Milk thistle has a long history of use in Western herbal medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as a liver-protecting tonic and is taken to relieve indigestion symptoms, aid the digestion of fatty foods and support healthy gallbladder function (including the healthy secretion and flow of bile).
Qi and sluggish liver function in TCM
In TCM, the liver is traditionally believed to govern the smooth flow of Qi (life force energy) and blood around the body.
Bupleurum and citrus peel are traditionally used in TCM to regulate the flow of Qi and stimulate its movement if it becomes sluggish or stagnant (for example due to emotional overwhelm or a poor diet), and citrus peel is also traditionally used to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
When liver Qi is stagnant, bupleurum is traditionally taken to relieve the irritability and premenstrual mood changes that may arise.
Both herbs are also traditionally taken to support bile secretion and flow in TCM.
Citrus peel is additionally used to help relieve indigestion symptoms such as excessive burping, poor appetite and abdominal bloating, which are often attributed to sluggish flow of Qi and blood from the liver in TCM.
Heat in the liver in TCM
According to TCM philosophy, a stagnant liver generates heat in the body (sometimes accompanied by dampness), which can compromise its ability to perform its detoxification or purification functions. When this occurs, baical skullcap is traditionally taken to clear excess heat from the body (including damp-heat from the liver and heat from the gallbladder) and support the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Goji berries and schisandra
Schisandra is traditionally used to support liver health in TCM, and goji berries are traditionally taken to strengthen it. Like milk thistle, both herbs have antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.
Fusion Calcium AdvancedFusion Calcium Advanced
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
How it works
Are you getting enough calcium and vitamin D? Research has shown that many Australians have inadequate levels of these two important nutrients, which are required throughout life in order to maximise the formation, mineral density and strength of your bones.
A large body of scientific evidence has shown that taking calcium and vitamin D may help to reduce osteoporosis risk as you get older (for example by minimising bone loss at the hips and spine), and in older people, may also decrease the risk of fractures.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
For example, studies have shown that calcium is absorbed up to 24% more effectively from calcium citrate supplements than it is from calcium carbonate supplements.
This formula also includes vitamin D, which aids calcium absorption, helps reduce the rate at which calcium is lost from bone and has additional benefits for musculoskeletal health. For example, in older people, improving vitamin D status has been shown to reduce the risk of fractures and falls.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Fusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabsFusion Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tabs
Features and benefits
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
- If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion® Iron Advanced alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced™.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 4364.0.55.007 – Australian Health Survey: Nutrition First Results – Foods and Nutrients, 2011-12. Published 9 May 2014.