Loving Earth Buckinis Chocolate Clusters 400gm
$13.65 incl. GST
Chocolate Buckinis are made from activated buckwheat blended with our delicious Cacao, Coconut, berries and superfoods.
Enjoy your Buckinis all year round!
In winter – add 1/2 cup Buckins to 3/4 cup of your favourite milk and gently heat on the stove top.
In summer – add your favourite milk or yogurt and pile on the seasonal fresh fruit.
Great as a topper for desserts, ice-creams and smoothies.
ACTIVATED BUCKWHEAT*, EVAPORATED COCONUT NECTAR*, COCONUT CHIPS*, CACAO POWDER* (8%), CURRANTS*, RAW CACAO NIBS* (6%), CRANBERRIES* (CRANBERRIES*, APPLE JUICE* SUNFLOWER OIL* <1%). *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
MAY BE PRESENT: TREE NUTS. NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH TREE NUT ALLERGIES.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM LESS THAN 10% AUSTRALIAN INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 50g
Serves Per Package: 8
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Fat – total||6.9g||13.8g|
|Carbohydrate – total||31.4g||62.9g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fusion EnergyFusion Energy
Features and benefits
- A synergistic blend of energy-boosting herbs traditionally used to reduce fatigue, lethargy, exhaustion and feelings of debility and physical weakness.
- Helps relieve stress due to the pressures of work or study, and may also be beneficial during other stressful times, especially if stress is contributing to fatigue, mild anxiety and/or poor sleep.
- Improves mental and physical resistance to stress, and promotes healthy functioning of the immune system, libido, heart and brain (cognition) during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Improves sleep quality and enhances recovery after rest.
- Professionally formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help generate healthy Qi (energy or life force) and strengthen Shen (the energy that keeps the mind and spirit strong).
- To ensure you’re getting the vitamins and minerals your body needs for the production of energy, we recommend taking Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced alongside Fusion® Energy formula.
How it works
In Chinese medicine, the word Qi (pronounced ‘chee’) describes the energy or life force that flows throughout your body, giving you the capacity to respond to your environment and the ability to move, think, breathe, digest food, and experience everything that life has to offer.
If your Qi becomes deficient, you may experience fatigue and lethargy, along with feeling that you lack the motivation and energy to get things done.
Fusion® Energy formula has been carefully developed according to the ancient principles of TCM to help generate healthy Qi and balance the opposing forces Yin and Yang that regulate its rhythmical ebb and flow throughout the day. It also strengthens Shen, the energy that gives power to the mind, spirit and will.
The four Ginsengs (Korean Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, American Ginseng and Withania, also known as Indian Ginseng) and other herbs in this formula belong to a class of medicines known as adaptogens, which take their name from their ability to help the body and mind adapt to physical, mental and emotional stressors. In addition to improving resistance to stress, they increase energy and vitality, enhance cognitive (mental) function, promote recovery and recuperation during rest, and may help to relieve insomnia and mild anxiety.
Watch the FUSION® Health Energy video below.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
YouTube ID : (https://youtu.be/qjm8dlxqB5U)
Fusion Kids Astra 8 Immune SheildFusion Kids Astra 8 Immune Sheild
Features and benefits
- Immune support specially formulated for kids
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, which has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc for additional immune support and to help reduce the frequency with which children catch common colds
- Also contains fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 568.5mg per 2.5mL
How it works
WHY DOES MY CHILD KEEP CATCHING COLDS?
Since they haven’t been exposed to many cold viruses during their short lifespans (and therefore haven’t developed immunity to them), kids are more prone to catching common colds than adults are1.
This is a normal part of your child’s immune system development and occurs over a number of years as their immune system gains more exposure to different viruses and learns how to respond to them.
Your child’s exposure to viruses naturally increases when they attend daycare or kindy, where they’re more likely to encounter other children with colds.
As a result, children can normally catch up to 10 colds each year – more than double the number experienced by adults1.
ZINC REDUCES THE FREQUENCY OF CHILDREN’S COLDS
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield contains zinc, which supports healthy immune system function and reduces the frequency of children’s common cold episodes.
Your child consumes zinc in their diet through foods like meat, poultry, eggs and seafood, and it’s also found in wholegrains, legumes, nuts and seeds (however may be more poorly absorbed from these sources)2.
In addition to supporting immune system function, taking zinc can help to support your child’s appetite if their dietary intake of it is inadequate.
JADE WINDSCREEN FORMULA
Fusion Kids’ Astra 8 Immune Shield is based on a herbal combination called Jade Windscreen Formula, which is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in TCM, where it’s considered particularly beneficial for people who suffer from them repeatedly, and is typically taken for several months at a time.
Jade Windscreen Formula contains the following herbs:
Astragalus helps stimulate healthy immune responses and support the immune system in fighting illness.
In Chinese medicine, astragalus is traditionally used to support defensive Qi (a specific form of life force energy that boosts resistance against infection) and to help reduce the frequency of common colds.
Astragalus is also traditionally taken to support vitality and relieve fatigue in TCM.
White atractylodes is traditionally believed to act synergistically with astragalus in Jade Windscreen Formula, reinforcing its actions. In Chinese medicine, it’s also traditionally used to nourish the Spleen, and is therefore taken to relieve loss of appetite.
Fang feng is also known as wind protector; its name is a reference to its traditional use in TCM for clearing wind-heat from the body, and it’s a key ingredient in the Jade Windscreen Formula.
Hair Skin & Nails TonicHair Skin & Nails Tonic
Features and benefits
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails has a new improved formula, including nutrients to support:
- Strong, healthy hair and nails – including biotin to help decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Skin health and repair
- Collagen formation
- Connective tissue production
- Reduced formation of free radicals in the body
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails also includes dong quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves the health of the hair and nails and promotes skin health by relieving dry skin in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
How it works
Biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
Biotin supports the health of the hair and helps reduce hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate.
It’s also important for maintaining skin health and the strength of the nails.
Zinc for strong nails and hair
Zinc supports multiple aspects of hair, skin and nail health. It helps keep both the hair and the nails healthy, and maintains the health and repair of the skin.
Hair, Skin & Nails contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed and available to the body than some other forms of zinc (such as zinc sulfate).
Nutrients to support collagen formation
Along with vitamin C and silica, zinc also supports the formation of collagen, which is a structural component of the skin and hair follicles.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps reduce free radical formation in the body, as is vitamin E.
In TCM, the hair, skin and nails are traditionally believed to be nourished by the blood, and dong quai is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves hair health and the strength and thickness of the nails, and relieves skin dryness to promote overall skin health.
Read more about the TCM approach to hair health here
Fusion Gutbiotic SB+Fusion Gutbiotic SB+
Features and benefits
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated or travellers’ diarrhoea in adults
- Reduces the risk, severity and duration of diarrhoea in children
- Supports a healthy microbial balance in the digestive system
- Restores normal microbial balance after disruption by antibiotic therapy
- Reduces abdominal pain in those aged 5-16 years old with medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Shelf-stable, suitable for travel
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
How it works
A combination of two evidence-based strains Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB)
Whilst most people think of probiotics as being beneficial bacteria, particular yeasts can also act as probiotics. SB has been used for over 30 years to help relieve symptoms and incidence of diarrhoea caused by unfriendly bacteria, and is believed to work in several ways. For example, it helps prevent toxins secreted by some harmful bacteria from sticking to the cells of the digestive system and produces a substance that aids their breakdown.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
When ingested, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG “crowds out” harmful bacteria in the digestive system and competes for space and nutrients. By doing this, it prevents harmful bacteria taking up residence. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG produces a substance that can assist in killing or reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, including a well-known bacterium that causes diarrhoea and vomiting as a result of food contamination.
REDUCING THE RISK OF DIARRHOEA
Diarrhoea may be caused by a number of things including infections, a change in diet and some medications. Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea can occur 2 – 3 weeks following the end of antibiotic therapy rather than during the treatment. Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and SB may assist in reducing the risk of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic therapy in children, and SB may reduce the risk in adults. SB and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG have also been shown to reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea in adults.
Fusion Glucosamine Premium RepairFusion Glucosamine Premium Repair
Features and benefits
- New improved formula
- Glucosamine Premium Repair contains clinically trialled* doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms and improve the mobility of affected joints
- Glucosamine and chondroitin also provide building blocks for healthy joint cartilage formation
- Also contains ginger, traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains in Chinese medicine
- Contains GlucosaGreen®, which is produced from glucose and is more environmentally friendly than shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Also contains MSM (dimethyl sulfone) and piperine (from black pepper)
How it works
Glucosamine relieves mild osteoarthritis symptoms
Glucosamine is a sugar that’s naturally produced by the body. It’s involved in the production of compounds called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are building blocks in the formation of connective tissue, including healthy joints and joint cartilage.
When taken as directed, glucosamine helps reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain, and improves the mobility of affected joints.
Glucosamine also helps enhance joint health in mild osteoarthritis. For example, it has been shown to help slow down the progressive narrowing of the joint space that is characteristic of the condition*.
Environmentally friendly glucosamine
Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair contains GlucosaGreen®, which is derived from glucose (from non-GMO corn) via a revolutionary, patented process of fermentation. GlucosaGreen® is more environmentally friendly than glucosamine derived from shellfish. Its production generates just 2 percent of the waste material of shellfish-derived glucosamine products, making it a clean, green option to rely on for your health.
Chondroitin supports healthy cartilage formation
Chondroitin is another compound that’s naturally present in the body. It supports joint and cartilage health and the formation of healthy joint cartilage. It attracts water and nutrients into the cartilage, helping to maintain its spongy characteristics, which in turn enable the joints to withstand shocks and heavy loads.
Like glucosamine, chondroitin helps relieve mild joint pain and enhance joint mobility in people with mild osteoarthritis.
Ginger: traditionally used to ease mild rheumatic pain
In Chinese medicine, ginger is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
Ginger also has antioxidant properties to help decrease the formation of free radicals in the body and their damaging effects on the body’s cells.
Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair also contains:
- MSM (dimethyl sulfone), a source of sulfur, which is an essential component of all living cells
- Black pepper, which is often combined with ginger in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, and which is a source of piperine
*Reference: Pavelka K, Gatterova J, et. Al. Arch Intern Med 2002;162:2113-23
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Fusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicineFusion Liver Tonic 30 TABLETS With milk thistle, traditionally used as a liver tonic in Western herbal medicine
Features and benefits
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
How it works
Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle with herbs traditionally used to support various aspects of healthy liver function in TCM, as detailed below.
Milk thistle supports healthy liver function
Milk thistle supports the health of the liver and its natural detoxification processes. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are naturally generated by the body’s detoxification mechanisms, as well as by other aspects of metabolism and via exposure to pollution.
Milk thistle has a long history of use in Western herbal medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as a liver-protecting tonic and is taken to relieve indigestion symptoms, aid the digestion of fatty foods and support healthy gallbladder function (including the healthy secretion and flow of bile).
Qi and sluggish liver function in TCM
In TCM, the liver is traditionally believed to govern the smooth flow of Qi (life force energy) and blood around the body.
Bupleurum and citrus peel are traditionally used in TCM to regulate the flow of Qi and stimulate its movement if it becomes sluggish or stagnant (for example due to emotional overwhelm or a poor diet), and citrus peel is also traditionally used to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
When liver Qi is stagnant, bupleurum is traditionally taken to relieve the irritability and premenstrual mood changes that may arise.
Both herbs are also traditionally taken to support bile secretion and flow in TCM.
Citrus peel is additionally used to help relieve indigestion symptoms such as excessive burping, poor appetite and abdominal bloating, which are often attributed to sluggish flow of Qi and blood from the liver in TCM.
Heat in the liver in TCM
According to TCM philosophy, a stagnant liver generates heat in the body (sometimes accompanied by dampness), which can compromise its ability to perform its detoxification or purification functions. When this occurs, baical skullcap is traditionally taken to clear excess heat from the body (including damp-heat from the liver and heat from the gallbladder) and support the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Goji berries and schisandra
Schisandra is traditionally used to support liver health in TCM, and goji berries are traditionally taken to strengthen it. Like milk thistle, both herbs have antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.