Herbs of Gold Gout Relief 60 capsules, High-strength Sour cherry with Celery
$49.95 incl. GST
- Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Gout Relief contains a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs including Celery, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help reduce the occurrence and relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
- Celery is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a diuretic to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Gout Relief contains vitamin C, and a greater intake of vitamin C is associated with lower serum uric acid concentrations.
- Vitamin C, Sour cherry and Celery have antioxidant activity, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Each capsule contains:
|Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit extract 240mg|
|derived from fresh fruit flesh||6g|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) seed extract 150mg|
|derived from dry seed||1.5g|
|Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) herb extract 75mg|
|derived from dry herb||375mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||25mg|
|Potassium citrate equiv. potassium||18.1mg|
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium||8.1mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.